Reset to factory settings!



I am a 1964 gadget that has been updating its settings to the changing
needs ever since I was launched. My original software and factory updates (while I was new) was locally produced for simple but credible functions.

While I was still new I was challenged by newer applications and functions that were not only new but foreign to me and my hardware was not really made for these. I, however, tried my best to adapt to them. I updated my hardware for every update that was provided as I really wanted to remain up-to-date.

In my quest to remain up to date I even compromised on my performance that slowed down terribly and there were frequent slowdowns and crashes. I was often rushed to the repair centers (not the original ones as the originals were not updated enough) and often my components were either removed, changed or reconditioned for a better performance though not really as good as the newer models that were now available in the market.

These second-generation models were manufactured for global functioning. They had updated looks and functionalities that our generation gadgets were not made for. These were state of the art global devices claiming superior functionalities and never before features. These are though priced and hyped much higher but somehow require a more frequent updating. (THEY say the world is changing very fast now so the devices also need to change faster). They get worn out faster so the devices are functionally superior and complicated but not so credible and long-lasting.

While a lot was being discussed of newer generation devices and still, more complicated functioning’s that are required there was a sudden RESET TO FACTORY SETTINGS thanks to the Coronavirus that has given a new meaning to our generation devices.

All devices are now being down dated and the same old software is once again being forcefully downloaded on all devices (new or old).

If you have not yet downloaded you are requested to download the following software’s immediately to avoid Covid crash that may damage the device forever!

1.       DELETE all imported software’s especially from England, the US, and other European countries.

2.       UPLOAD all local “KADHA” applications and run your devices on “vocal for local” mode only.

Comments

Popular Posts