I to WE


I started with construction trade and pitched in to market some wonderful product we all know as uPVC windows.
The moment I entered the trade (I was invited by one of the fabricators to launch its brand of windows as a guest) I realized the need of being TOGETHER.
A typical uPVC window was not possible without – a correct profile + a correct reinforcement + a correct glass + a correct gasket + a correct sealant + a correct fabricator who cares for quality + a correct installer + a correct ------- the list was endless.
I knew immediately then to combine ALL TOGETHER.
I became WE very soon.
Company to CONSORTIUM became a reality and WE were known and recognized immediately.
Passionately we promoted best products and processes and the rest is history in the making.
Since then we have moved a step further and broadened our scope to providing turnkey solutions in interiors & exteriors.
We invite you to be  part of this symbiotic association.

Comments

Popular Posts